- Limited brick row placing to 100 bricks at a time.
- More extensive logging on bad responses to API requests.
- Fixed crash when using a SM4 GPU and placing opaque bricks.
- Fixed being unable to save a brs file that starts with two periods.
- Fixed missing security checks when entering a save file name.
- Fixed being able to change your player name on servers.
- Fixed owner only restriction in set player limit command.
- Fixed clearing your own bricks not being allowed by default.
- Fixed brick replication not starting when spawn is far away from zero.
- Fixed being unable to respawn with a deleted player.
- Fixed being unable to edit your avatar while having a tool equipped.
- Fixed trust buttons and indicators on player list showing wrong state.
- Fixed inability to login again with an invalid stored session token.
- Fixed various broken functionality on linux dedicated server that depends on regex.
Subscribe to Brickadia Development Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox