- Removed all placeholder assets.
- Fixed bad collision and coverage on all bricks.
- Added procedural brick with presets.
- Added procedural ramp with presets.
- Added procedural inverted ramp with presets.
- Added procedural ramp corner with presets.
- Added procedural inverted ramp corner with presets.
- Added procedural inner ramp corner with presets.
- Added procedural inverted inner ramp corner with presets.
- Added procedural tile plate with presets.
- Multi-user undo/redo functionality for all building actions.
- Now imports collision shapes for custom bricks using FBX.
- New intermediate data structure for brick meshes.
- New procedural brick creation tools using mesh descriptions.
- Automated coverage group detection for imported and generated bricks.
- Improved ghost brick synchronization and reduced bandwidth usage.
- Bricks can now have owners, or a public owner.
- Players can now trust each other to modify their bricks.
- Trust is stored on the master server and synchronized automatically.
- Added "tip hat" emote.
- Modified emotes to use animation montages.
- Ability to move the camera during emotes.
- Ability to play multiple emotes at the same time.
- Fixed one pixel white line in emote selector.
- Fixed first person hand not showing during emotes.
- Character customization features (press H).
- Improvements and fixes to the player model.
- Cleaned up and optimized the animation blueprint.
- Added smoothing when equipping or removing an item.
- Added alternating jump animations (left/right).
- Can now change weather presets.
- Fixed inefficient environment UI synchronization.
- Fixed dialog spam when opening the UI without permission.
- Improvements to Studio map.
- Improvements the paint UI.
- Replaced the default colorset.
- Improvements to chat history scrolling.
- Ability to copy bricks and colors using middle mouse.
- Now using vertical FOV instead of horizontal.
- Can now set passwords for your servers.
- Can now save only your own bricks.
- Replaced ghost brick material.
- Added "report bug" button.
- Fixed ability to move the brick off grid in orbit mode.
- Fixed Z-fighting on paintings in Studio map.
- Fixed server list always showing the password icon.
- Fixed flashlight not moving up/down when shadow quality is set to low.
- Fixed paint laser disappearing when the player is off screen.
- Fixed crash when pressing escape while logging in.
- Fixed saving build silently failing if the name is invalid.
- Fixed item shadows in first person.
- Fixed issue with mouse color selection.
- Fixed ability to spam-click tools.
Subscribe to Brickadia Development Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox