- Completely overhauled the Studio map.
- Completely overhauled the UI. Many new UIs have been created.
- Completely overhauled building controls, now using a quickbar for bricks.
- Orbit mode allows keyboard-based building, while orbiting the ghost brick.
- Ability to switch between crosshair and free mouse for all tools.
- Permissions and roles system, so you can decide what players are allowed to do on your server.
- Builds can now be saved to highly compressed brs files, and loaded again.
- Clients with permission can upload save files to the server.
- Day/Night cycle for Plate map.
- Auth system. You can log in to the game using your tester account.
- Server list. You can easily see who is hosting what and join them.
- Player list. Allows you to see all the players on the server and their roles.
- Models and animations for the building, painting and hammer tool.
- Improved model and animations for the player.
- Emote wheel. Express yourself!
- You can now see other people's ghost bricks.
- New options menu. Configure the graphics your way!
- Linux support. Not tested well, but appears to work.
- Transparent bricks and brick colors!
- Custom brick material support. Default set includes Glow and Metalic.
- New /Kick, /Ban and /Unban commands for administrative roles.
- Added dialog framework to greatly simplify UI window management and reduce UI related bugs.
- Client side prediction for character movement.
- Improved efficiency of brick grid insertion by about 2x.
- Holding page up/page down will continously scroll the chat history.
- Chat history now has an indicator for how far you scrolled through it.
- Chat history persists between servers.
- You can now hide the HUD with F3.
- Links in the chat are now clickable.
- The ghost brick will now move smoothly between positions.
- Default set of chess bricks. You know you wanted it.
- Fixed bad row dragging math.
- Fixed camera origin being offset while a character is in ragdoll mode.
- Fixed not being able to respawn if your ragdoll got deleted.
- Fixed the player rotating to face X+ when flying directly up or down.
- Fixed the brick list scrolling to the top when closed and reopened.
- Fixed inefficiency and general strangeness when rendering brick previews.
- Fixed the game failing to start on Windows 7 and below due to incompatible debug DLLs.
- Fixed missing error message when loading a bls file fails for any reason.
- Fixed server connection failure returning you to the main menu without any notice.
- Fixed player starts getting easily buried under bricks.
- Fixed rare crash when destroying brick render data.
Subscribe to Brickadia Development Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox