- Added dedicated server support, use Launch Server.bat to create one.
- The server now rejects connections from outdated clients automatically.
- Preview of the emote menu for 0.2, press L to see it.
- Added ragdoll death, use Ctrl+K to trigger it.
- Fixed game always launching in fullscreen.
- Fixed unnecessary plugins, like VR integrations, being packaged by default.
- Fixed loading bricks being able to create overlapping ones.
- Fixed being able to teleport to yourself.
- Fixed being able to teleport other players to themselves.
- Fixed speaking only with markdown characters allowing you to send empty messages.
- Fixed not being able to send single markdown control characters.
- Fixed it being possible to lock the chat by clicking the game while it is open.
- Fixed it being possible to lock the game by opening chat and brick list at the same time.
- Fixed typing a chat message while the building interface is open removing the cursor.
- Fixed typing indicator escaping special characters.
- Fixed coverage not updating properly on clients.
- Fixed game crashing when changing effects quality.
- Fixed bugs with paint UI.
- Fixed being to open game menus over each other.
- Fixed division by 0 error in player animation blueprint.
Subscribe to Brickadia Development Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox