- Scrolling paint rows now wraps around to the beginning.
- Double click a server in the server list to join it.
- Servers remove themselves from the server list when closing.
- Player names now fade out at a distance of 1000 studs.
- Emotes can be selected by simply moving the mouse and releasing G.
- Added 3x height brick presets.
- Fixed being unable to respawn with free mouse enabled.
- Fixed parsing of links that contain & and = characters in chat.
- Fixed network and travel error messages not being displayed properly.
- Fixed login dialog not focusing the email field when opening.
- Fixed being able to use tools while having open dialogs.
- Fixed placeholder text in recent features box in main menu.
- Fixed full changelog button in the main menu opening the wrong url.
- Fixed dedicated servers creating an unnecessary separate config folder.
- Fixed typo in the success message after saving a build.
- Fixed controls dialog missing info about flying and flashlights.
- Fixed various crashes in brick replication.
- Fixed server list duplicating entries when refreshed too fast.
- Fixed register button on login dialog opening the wrong url.
- Fixed permissions attempting to save on clients.
- Fixed kick and ban commands missing permission checks.
- Fixed teleporting other players missing permission checks.
- Fixed being able to use items while dead.
- Fixed roles not saving properly.
- Fixed incorrect sound concurrency settings.
- Fixed player being able to jump ridiculously high.
- Fixed player camera not being at eye height.
- Added verbose logging to brick replication to try and track down the disconnections.
Subscribe to Brickadia Development Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox